Rodion's Math Tutoring
- Is math hard and difficult for you to understand?
- Do you want to learn math, but you don't know where to start?
- Has your child missed 'something' important in class and now he/she is feeling lost or behind?
- Do you need to get ready for an important exam, like SAT, ACT, GRE or CLEP?
- Do you need to review some concepts or get ready for an important test?
My name is Rodion and I am the one who can help you.
I am not a math professor. I am just a regular guy with a lot of tutoring experience. For almost two years I have been tutoring children, students, and adults to help them achieve their math goals. Currently, I am working in City College's Learning Assistant Center, where I help students with different levels of math-from Arithmetic to Calculus.
I create additional problems, study guides and teach multiple techniques for solving problems. I train my students to develop logical thinking an apply their gain knowledge on multiple applications. My main concern is to help my students to develop self -confidence in their abilities to do math.
If you are interested to learn math or need help, I can meet you almost anywhere around San Francisco. Usually I meet students at public libraries, cafeterias or at their house. Also, I can meet you in City College or San Francisco State University.